Position: Office Administrator
Labelnet is a leading manufacturer of self-adhesive labels, tickets and cardboard packaging. We are privately owned, now in our 20th year, and have recently installed new state of the art production machinery and a Management Information System.
This continued expansion requires this addition to our administration team, an individual to help us continue to drive the business forward.
This is a great opportunity for a hard working, ambitious individual to work as part of the admin team and develop their skills in the sales and customer services areas of the business. We work in a fast moving and busy environment, so you will need to be confident dealing with people, extremely well organised and with the ability to be both proactive and reactive to the business demands.
- Deal with client requests and queries on the phone
- Provide office support to our Sales Reps
- Update spreadsheets and data entry
- Provide estimates for clients
- Process and monitor client orders
- General office admin functions
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and background:
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Strong IT skills, database experience desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive can-do attitude, and ability to use own initiative
- An eye for detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01277 364964.