Job Overview: Operation of UV Flexo Press (8 Colours). Setting up press, colour matching jobs, checking quality of print and ad-hoc tasks such as laying plates and machine maintenance. Expectation to be trained to run other machines also.
Responsibilities and Duties
Below is a list of responsibilities and duties expected of you.
- Operating presses to print jobs efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Tasks including: setting up jobs (using print cylinders, magnetic cylinders and die cutters), mixing inks, colour matching, wash ups, loading material.
- Inputting data into MIS including material consumptions and clocking data.
- To comply with current systems of working including established shift patterns.
- Maximise machine efficiency to achieve estimated times.
- Manage a schedule of work on a hourly/daily/weekly basis & understand the targets set and the importance of your part in the process.
- Keep work station and work area tidy and organised by taking at least 15 minutes per day to clear down before end of shift.
- Ad hoc tasks when required that may include ink mixing, laying plates and locating material.
Qualifications Required: No Specific Qualifications required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Flexo Print
- Printing Presses
Experience Required: Preferably experience in UV Flexo
Remuneration / Working Hours / Company Benefits
- £30,000-£34,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 36 hours per week
- Shifts: 3 x 12 hour shifts Rotation (Mon-Wed) & (Thur-Sat)
- Overtime paid at time and a quarter.
- Auto enrolment in Company pension scheme and Company bonus scheme (can opt out).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ongar, CM5 9RB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this position or for more details please contact Rob Lorkins, General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org