We have an excellent opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our well-established, respected, privately run print business in Ongar, Essex. We have a philosophy of investing time in people to help them grow within our business and we have built an environment that relies on the team using their expertise and talent to continually improve the business and initiate our growth.
The role will be a full time position joining the team on day shift – shift (flexible to discuss with candidates). This will be a varied role which will ultimately result in operation of various machines as well as supporting the print process in numerous areas. The role will involve finishing and packing tasks predominantly but also the operation of finishing machines and assisting the print machines with pre-press and press support. We expect the candidate to be flexible and willing to work in various areas of the business and we will provide opportunities for continual growth and development within the business.
- Previous experience within the printing industry is welcome but not necessary.
- You will be flexible and able to adapt to the dynamic needs of our customers and our business
- You will be a hard working, well organised individual who strives to complete each task with the upmost effort and dedication
- You will be quality focused with great attention to detail to ensure all work is completed to a high standard
- Excellent time management skills are essential as you will need to closely manage deadlines to ensure high productivity in all areas
- You will be comfortable working individually as well as part of a high performance team
- A good understanding of how to actively contribute towards a safe & clean working environment
- Be confident in solving problems and introducing new processes to make a more efficient working environment.
- Target focused & ambitious to achieve both individual goals as well as those set by the company.
- Must show initiative and not have to be consistently reminded of tasks required.
- You will be responsible for packing and finishing tasks.
- You will have to manage a schedule of work on a hourly/daily/weekly basis & understand the targets set and the importance of your part in the process.
- Operate various machines within the process.
- Excellent opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Interviews and trial days are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Matching gift scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ongar CM5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this position or for more details please contact Rob Lorkins, General Manager – email@example.com