Opportunity to join independent, family run print business to take on a project of handling an account from order intake through to delivery of the product. This role will involve all aspects of managing this particular account and allows for the successful candidate to manage the process from start to finish.
Salary dependent on experience and hours available to work – to be discussed.
- Working with the various sites for this account in a proactive manner to; discuss new order requirements, provide pricing, resolve problems and queries.
- Manage internal stock with use of company system.
- Create new orders and quotations via company system.
- Raise new print jobs.
- Pick and pack customer orders from stock.
- Liaise with customers to deal with queries and confirm delivery dates.
- Raise new invoices
- Input invoices into Sage
- Credit control of account
This is the handling of the whole process for one account and this role could develop into a full time one with this account or with support in other areas of the business.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Work from home
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ongar: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this position or for more details please contact Rob Lorkins, General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org