Labelnet is a leading manufacturer of self-adhesive labels, tickets and cardboard packaging. We are privately owned, now in our 23rd year, and have recently installed new state of the art production machinery and a Management Information System.
This continued expansion requires this addition to our team, an individual to help us continue to drive the business forward.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work as part of the production team, packing finished goods, assisting with goods in and out, dispatch, stock and general tidiness of the warehouse.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Packing of finished goods
- Assisting with movement of goods in the warehouse
- Overseeing the general tidiness of the warehouse
- Assisting on printing presses and finishing machines
Job Type: Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ongar CM5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this position or for more details please contact Rob Lorkins, General Manager – email@example.com