Labelnet is a leading manufacturer of self-adhesive labels, tickets and cardboard packaging. We are privately owned, now in our 23rd year, and have recently installed new state of the art production machinery and a Management Information System.
This continued expansion requires this addition to our team, an individual to help us continue to drive the business forward.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work as part of the production team, dealing with the management of goods in and out, dispatch, stock and general tidiness of the warehouse.
A forklift licence would be favourable but is not essential, training will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving goods in and booking stock into the system
- Goods out/dispatch, picking stock for finished jobs and preparing goods for shipment
- Producing delivery notes for finished goods
- Monitoring levels of stock of raw materials
- Managing space of warehouse, ensuring all materials in warehouse fit in the space provided and preparing materials for press
- Overseeing the general tidiness of the warehouse
- Strong IT skills, able to work with MIS/stock management system
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management
- Fork lift licence desirable
- Experience of printing industry or warehouse environment desirable
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ongar CM5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Warehouse management: 1 year (preferred)
- Fork List License (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this position or for more details please contact Rob Lorkins, General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org